So on Friday we've got a photo shoot arranged at an office that has hired a good friend's business to rebrand them. The lights (and portrait lenses!) we've rented/borrowed/begged for and stolen are bright and enormous. So naturally, the dogs and I set up an impromptu studio in the cleared out dining room (yeah, that's a genuine Texan cowhide on the wall; I give you permission to be jealous) to practice our lighting games. Cue laughter, and enjoy our homegrown ridiculousness.
So every photographer, every artist, every practitioner of anything good has got their bag of tricks. Mine... well, it's really more of a coin purse of tricks. I haven't had any formal training since high school and I'm older than I look most days -- that was a really long time ago. I am, by training (and that'd be NONE, remember), a natural light photographer. That's NAT-CHEW-RAAAL. There will be no glamorous career in fashion photography for this gal.

So on Friday we've got a photo shoot arranged at an office that has hired a good friend's business to rebrand them. The lights (and portrait lenses!) we've rented/borrowed/begged for and stolen are bright and enormous. So naturally, the dogs and I set up an impromptu studio in the cleared out dining room (yeah, that's a genuine Texan cowhide on the wall; I give you permission to be jealous) to practice our lighting games. Cue laughter, and enjoy our homegrown ridiculousness.




Pin It
So on Friday we've got a photo shoot arranged at an office that has hired a good friend's business to rebrand them. The lights (and portrait lenses!) we've rented/borrowed/begged for and stolen are bright and enormous. So naturally, the dogs and I set up an impromptu studio in the cleared out dining room (yeah, that's a genuine Texan cowhide on the wall; I give you permission to be jealous) to practice our lighting games. Cue laughter, and enjoy our homegrown ridiculousness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Dear Sara,
Your new family photos are just lovely. Your work is increasingly well composed, lit and endearing. Makes us love all your friends and their families!
Harriet
Post a Comment